Regulatory Scientist/Executive – Cambridgeshire
My client, a well known CRO within the UK, has an opening for an enthusiastic Regulatory Affairs Professional. The role will cover all aspects of Regulatory affairs and will give an insight into several areas within pharmaceuticals.
JOB TITLE: Regulatory Affairs Scientist/Executive
LOCATION: Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire
BENEFTIS: Negotiable (will be dependent on previous experience)
• Provide regulatory services including preparation, review and submission.
• Project management of applications such as MAA, CTAs and orphan drug destinations
• Work within a team but also independently on projects
• Will participate in all aspects of Regulatory Affairs
1. BSc/PhD in scientific discipline
2. Minimum of 1 years Regulatory experience
3. Competent IT skills in MS office applications
4. Ability to work well within a team but have the confidence to work independently too.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Stephen McAnaney on +44 (0)20 3189 2299, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Stephen is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.