Senior Contracts Analyst, Global Clinical Research Organisation
Senior Contracts Analyst required for a leading Clinical Research Organisation. This is a permanent role based in Edinburgh, however part home based options will be considered for the right candidate.
Senior Contracts Analyst
Scotland / Edinburgh
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
• Negotiates Site Agreements and facilitates Letters of Indemnification (where applicable) for Sponsors
• Responsible for following the Site Agreement Processing and Administration SOP as well as completing study-related duties in accordance with the processes set forth in the relevant regional process document
• Significant previous experience in a legal or contract administration field
• Previous experience with budget negotiation and development
• Proven ability to detect issues and language within Site Agreements, Site Agreement Budgets, or Letters of Indemnification that pose a legal or financial risk, and escalate those issues to Manager, Commercial Contracts
• Proven ability to utilize Negotiation Guidelines to effectively draft language or budget changes for consideration by a Site or Sponsor
• Ability to adapt amendment templates to correspond with the particular Site Agreement template needing to be amended
• Good interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with Sponsors, Sites and colleagues
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Natasha Sandery on +44 (0)20 3189 0464, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Natasha is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Senior Contracts Analyst / Scotland / Edinburgh