Regulatory Affairs Officer – UK, Hampshire, London, South East
My client, a well known and reputable Pharmaceutical company, has an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Officer, to join their Regulatory affairs team. In a growing company, the demands on the regulatory affairs team means that this opportunity has opened for an experienced Regulatory Affairs associate to step into an exciting company.
JOB TITLE – Regulatory Affairs Officer
LOCATION – Hampshire, London, South East
Salary - Negotiable
• Gain marketing authorisation for new products
• Maintain Marketing Authorisation applications
• Liaise with both internal and external authorities on regulatory issues.
• Maintain awareness of current and new legislation/ guidance to make sure work is carried out within the requirements.
• Provide advice at regulatory meetings with other functionalities within the company.
• Experience of working within regulatory environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Life science degree or equivalent experience
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Joe Balfour on +44 (0)20 3189 2299, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Joe is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Regulatory, Regulatory affairs, Regulatory affairs office, associate, executive, Pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, marketing authorisation applications,