Medical Affairs Project Manager, Global Pharma
Medical Affairs Project Manager required for a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. Strong and recent background in project management with medical devices experience having worked within the Pharmaceutical industry is an essential criteria. Permanent role.
Medical Affairs Project Manager / MA Project Manager / Project Manager Medical Affairs / Medical Affairs Manager / Project Manager
UK / England / Buckinghamshire
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Management and oversight of non-regulatory studies to support the successful commercialisation of products
- Phase IV post marketing studies across EAME
- Development and differentiation of Health and Medical products through clinical investigator initiated studies
- Maintenance of KOL relationships and development of regional advocacy
- Cross functional working with regional and global medical affairs, regulatory and marketing groups to achieve alignment with global and regional processes and commercial strategy
- Life Science Graduate
- Essential criteria - Strong and recent background in project management with medical devices experience having worked within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Would ideally suit someone who had had exposure to post marketing project management as well as having worked on European/Global studies
- Experience in the set up and management of late phase clinical studies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to critically appraise clinical and scientific proposal and papers
- Strong relationship building skills and customer orientation
- Ability to travel
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Natasha Sandery on +44 (0)20 3189 0464, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Natasha is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Medical Affairs Project Manager / MA Project Manager / Project Manager Medical Affairs / Medical Affairs Manager / Project Manager / UK / England / Buckinghamshire