Mechanical Engineer, Scotland
Mechanical Engineer required for leading Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices company. This is an opportunity to quickly become a key contributor in the development and manufacture of large scale volume hand held medical products. Permanent opportunity based in Inverness, Scotland.
UK / Scotland / Inverness
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Key contributor in the development and manufacture of large scale volume hand held medical products
- You must be willing to travel in this role and be flexible as you will be communicating with US based colleagues out of hours
- Adapt and manage change effectively
- Ability to analyse and apply patent information to product design
- Pro-E experience (ability to navigate models, rather than design)
- Knowledge of materials and their properties – experience in plastics and moulding is essential
- Ability to create concepts that meet design requirements
- Transfer of design into manufacture
- Statistical analysis / methods & practical application
- Understand and apply DFMA Principles
- Tolerance, stack-up and stress analysis
- Requirements translation, Verification & Validation planning
- Risk Management tools for project and technical
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Natasha Sandery on +44 (0)20 3189 0464, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Natasha is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Mechanical Engineer / UK / Scotland / Inverness