Marketing Information & Research Manager, Global Pharma
Marketing Information & Research Manager required for a highly reputable and dynamic Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. You will be responsible for supporting business lines to facilitate enhancement of information based business decision making and optimising the value of market information to the company. This can be either a permanent or contract opportunity.
Marketing Information & Research Manager / Market Research / Market Intelligence
UK / England / Buckinghamshire
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Planning and executing marketing research and information projects
- Undertaking regular and ad hoc market and business analyses to facilitate information based decision making for business and marketing teams
- Provision of marketing information through secondary data sources
- Provision of marketing information through primary research
- Supervision of analysts and contractors
- Degree or higher level education in life sciences, Economics, or statistics, ideally with a supplementary marketing qualification
- At least 6 years of work experience in marketing research or marketing information gained from either the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry
- Recent Market Research / Market Intelligence position
- Both Primary and secondary data experience
- European/EMEA experience
- Experience of research for medical devices
- Strong statistical background and pharmaceutical marketing knowledge and experience are highly desirable
- Fluent in English and ideally one other major European language
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Natasha Sandery on +44 (0)20 3189 0464, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Natasha is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Marketing Information & Research Manager / Market Research / Market Intelligence / UK / England / Buckinghamshire